Tuesday, August 28, 2012

8.25-26.12

No Lighthousing this last weekend.  :(

the great thing is, we had a wonderful weekend...

on Saturday, I traveled to Jackson, MI where my cousin Mary was married to young dude named Tommy... there we met my cousins Brent & Matt, Matt's new baby Alana -- my mom and step-dad Richie P, along with my brother and Jenny and my two little guys. We had a lot of fun playing all day.... the kids were great.

on Sunday, we celebrated my Dad's 67th at the lake.  My brother and Jenny drove from AA to meet Brandie and me there around 4pm and we had a gas. Before that though, we met up with Brandie's old HS friend Justin, who had been going through some tough times as of late.  A great guy!

So we enjoyed our time, but unfortunately didnt do any lighthousing.

I promised myself that we'd go over Labor Day weekend up to Manistee...   but I believe it is our Friend Chris' 30th birthday and there is a big party on sat/sun.  perhaps Monday we can take a day trip up to crystal lake....

I knew this adventure would take some years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment