Saturday, July 28, 2012

7.28.12 - Today it begins. My voyage across the beautiful state of Michigan lakeshore to find all 116 lighthouses.  I am very excited to have fun, gain knowledge and travel to new places in my home state!
Today I am going from Grand Rapids down the the St. Joseph North Pier (first ever lighthouse in MI) then heading upwards and hopefully making it to Grand Haven or Muskegon.  However, this is not about time, or accomplishment.... it is about something that is special to me: history of our great state... and Layla will enjoy it too as my companion! Brandie will be accompanying me soon.... here we go!  I am excited and I hope that it is as fulfilling as I know it can be. here I go..... :)

2 comments:

  1. you peed your pants? If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis!

    ReplyDelete